Terms & Conditions
1. Refunds, changes and exchanges of pre-booked tickets will not be considered.
2. The Severn Valley Railway does not guarantee that trains will depart or arrive at a particular time and will not be held liable for any delay to the service or any inconvenience this may cause.
3. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cancel your train (on time specific pre-booked services only), we will refund the monies paid by you, including the booking fee. We will NOT be liable for any other costs.
4. If you fail to arrive in time for the departure of your train WILL NOT refund any monies paid.
5. If you are unable to travel to the SVR as a result of severe weather or illness we DO NOT offer a refund or replacement tickets.
6. We will NOT refund or make allowances for the cost of returning unused tickets to us. It is for you to decide on the most effective way of returning unused tickets and you are required to bear the cost.
7. We will NOT carry forward the face value of any unused tickets from one year to the next.
8. Our staff are NOT empowered to vary these conditions.
All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £2 booking fee, applied at the checkout.